In an industry where short-term employment is depressingly commonplace, we try as hard as possible to create jobs that people enjoy and be a company where they can settle down and build a career. It seems to be working – people tend to stay with us for a really long time. We’re sure the decent money helps, but we think there’s a lot more to creating great jobs than just paying well.
The Sunday Times gave us three stars in their Best Companies awards, for five years in a row and we’re the highest-ranking restaurant company in the UK to work for (think Michelin stars – 1 star = great, 2 stars = exceptional, 3 stars = mind-blowing).
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join us in a range of positions and we’d love to hear from you. It won’t be an easy job – or an easy company to get a job with – but everyone is well rewarded, receives a huge amount of training and is given the chance to forge a career at the right pace.
Some positions do have some minimum requirements. Those positions include:
- Reservations staff (office based)
- Reception staff (restaurant based)
- Bar Backs
- Cocktail Bartenders – With at least two years’ experience in a cocktail bar
- Waiters/waitresses – At least one years’ experience as wait staff in a London restaurant
- Chefs de Partie – One year fresh food preparation in a restaurant
- Pastry Chef de Partie’s – One year fresh food preparation in a restaurant
- Junior Sous Chefs – Minimum 2 years Sous Chef experience
Please be aware that we only employ people who are eligible to work in the UK.
We provide lots of training here and try to promote internally as much as possible, but we’re always happy to hear from people wishing to join our restaurant management teams.
If you’re interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you put the position you are interested in the subject of your email. Even if we don’t have an opening at the time being we are always happy to keep good CVs on file.